Haarslev is an innovative company that provides powerful processing solutions engineered to benefit the global environment. We apply many different technologies to help and enable our customers to create a cleaner, greener and more sustainable future. As part of this remarkable journey, we are looking for a Customer Account Representative.
The Customer Account Representative (CAR) is an essential part of the Commercial Service Department and is responsible for supporting the customer through a 360-degree customer service approach. You will report to the Customer Service Manager and be a part of the Global Services team in North America.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the Customer, Customer Service Advisors, and the Capital Sales organization
- Responsible for the operational excellence of the Customer Journey providing 360 degrees of care
- Responsible for Service Revenue - intake, maintenance, and an increase utilizing a Proactive customer approach
- Responsible to serve as primary contact for assigned accounts regarding all interactions with Haarslev
- Achieve set Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly goals and targets that will affect set KPI’s
- CRM Responsible
- o Install Base Integrity (data entry and maintenance)
- o Account and Contact Integrity (data entry and maintenance)
- o Opportunity creation and maintenance
- o Lead creation
- o Sales Order entry and maintenance
- o Case creation and maintenance
- o Overall execution of the Service Delivery Process
- Responsible for Install base evaluation with use of pro-active plan to approach the market to increase rebuild, upgrade, promotional…. sales
- Responsible for Proactive Part Sales and Service Product Revenue Increase
- Prepare quotes for spare parts and flat rate rebuilds from customers and US capital sales jobs
- Ensures proper follow up on opportunities, requests, and inquiries with Customer
- Enter and maintain customer requests in appropriate internal software (Sage and CRM)
- Follow-up on customer requests and needs
- Respond to emergency needs of customers by collecting necessary information, determining the appropriate solution, developing a plan of action, and working amongst with the team to resolve the customer’s issue.
- Handle situations that may require extensive research according to the customer need, escalating within the team as necessary
- Cross-reference information in Sage, XAL, operating manuals, and to ensure accuracy of all quotes and orders
What we want from you
- 3 years of customer service experience or an Associate’s Degree
- Knowledge or experience in the field of rendering is a benefit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Sage, and CRM experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in building strong relationships with customers and becoming a trusted advisor
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and accuracy is a must have; strong analytical mindset, problem solving skills, technical aptitude and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions
- Be willing to be on call after hours as needed
**Some travel maybe required
Haarslev provides benefits that include
- An exceptional pathway for professional and personal growth and development
- Considerable influence on developing your own role, because this is a new position
- Being a part of a skilled, international team working towards a better tomorrow
- An open, supportive company culture
- A healthy work/life balance: we value our employees being able to carve out time for family, friends and activities that help them thrive. If your particular job permits such an arrangement, you can also work from home as and when needed.
If you think this sounds like a good match, and you‘re interested in joining one of the leading processing technology companies in the world, please apply below. We do not accept applications via e-mail – you must use the online form to submit your application.
Haarslev encourages anyone interested and suitably qualified to apply for this position.
The recruitment process
The application process consists of a short call with HR, followed by an interview with the hiring manager.